Saturday, August 15, 2015

Are we grown-ups yet???
















I have yet to really think of myself or feel like a grown-up…even as I just passed my 39th (yikes!) birthday, I mostly still feel like a kid who doesn’t know what they are doing. I don’t know if that really ever changes? My Mom says she still feels like she’s in her early 20’s, so probably not J 
BUT, a recent purchase has us feeling a little more grown-up – we bought a little fixer-upper cottage in Moscow!! Personally, I think the responsibility of a mortgage is more aging than the fact we have a house to do what we want with. No matter what, we are completely thrilled though to have a HOME with a yard and a place that’s walking distance from most things in Moscow.
I came across this verse recently and it has been really timely –

“O Lord our God, as for all this abundance…it comes from your hand, and all of it belongs to you.” 
– I Chronicles 29:16

No comments: