Here are Luke's 11 homes --
1. Our beloved Vermont barn
2. First Guatemala home
3. Second Guatemala home (needed to find something more affordable)
4. We got flooded out of our second home (perhaps that's why it was cheaper?) and had to move back to our first home until we found this, our third Guatemala home
5. First Idaho home - just for a few weeks, but what a blessing it was as we transitioned into Idaho life
6. Second Idaho home - loved this cozy garage apartment in the woods!
7. Third Idaho home -- summering at Priest Lake
8. Forth Idaho home - our very first home purchase
9. Washington home -- summering in Leavenworth
10. First S. Dakota home
11. Second (& hopefully last!) S. Dakota home!
We were really fortunate to be eligible for a small grant which allowed us to purchase this little 50's bungalow. The house and neighborhood lack the charming character of our current situation and there is a lot of work to be done on the house, but the neighborhood is nice and it is more affordable than our rental. We have much to be thankful for.
I am reminded once again of 2 Chronicles 29:16 "Lord our God, all of this abundance ... comes from your hand and all of it belongs to you."