Monday, August 22, 2011

Catching up soon

Wow! It is hard to believe how quickly our summer is coming to an end. I'm hoping in the next few days to get caught up on sharing some pictures -- from the 2nd half of our southern China trip and some from our time here in the US. We'll see how I do :)


We depart on Sunday for our road trip to Vermont to start our new job. We had a good test drive for "red rover" over the past weekend when we drove back up to Spokane from California. The trip was not without a few auto glitches which we think have now been fixed.  It made me think about how trouble (of any kind) tends to force me into constant prayer. And how sad that when things are going well, I often forget to continue to pray. Perhaps these glitches were what we needed so that we would not forget to pray as we go through this move across the country.  

No comments: