Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Mabel @ 10 months

I was in my pj's way too late this morning, but I managed to get pictures of Mabel on her actual 10 month birthday. Quite an accomplishment for me.

As for Mabel ... her growth has virtually come to a stop at the moment. She is definitely taking after Jason's side of the family - only in the 8th percentile for height at her last appointment. She is tiny and still wearing some of her 3-6 month size clothes. It's actually been a lot of fun to have a smaller baby and we continue to be glad that she is developing more slowly than Luke (who was walking at 10 months!). She still doesn't do a full crawl, but moves very quickly on her belly everywhere and LOVES standing up. A single tooth made an appearance on Monday. She loves to "wave" by stretching her hand out straight to you.
































And a couple from Father's Day weekend that I never got posted ...


No comments: