Sunday, February 21, 2010

Back!

So, we had an AMAZING time with Jason's parents here and I'll have way too many pictures of our time together to post soon. In the meanwhile, I was finally able to capture a photo of something I've been dying to share with you ...

Can you figure out what's missing from this sweet family photo???



















That's right! As well bundled as this child appears to be, there still seems to be a draft! We have seen kids wearing these split pants all the time, but I've never been able to get a good picture until we were in Xi'an (she-on) this week. Saves money on diapers I guess ;-)




1 comment:

Molly W. said...

haha. When I went to China to pick up my niece she was wearing these! We QUICKLY put diapers on her and told her to just go in her diaper. :) Took a while to figure out. hehe.