Thursday, March 14, 2013

Addicted to french toast

I LOVE french toast -- anytime I get to go out to breakfast, I inevitably find myself ordering french toast. For some reason I just cannot change and it can be a little annoying since I do like trying new things.

Jason & I had a little outing last week to King Arthur Flour ... which was very fun






... and he bought me this (awesome) cookbook that I've had on my wishlist for a while.

Of course, what is the first thing I choose to cook up??  An amazing french toast coffee cake recipe.  And, WOW was it delicious.  Just that one recipe was worth the price of the book ... and there are 99 more recipes still to try!

This french toast combines a lot of things that I like
- you can make it the night before
- it uses "old" bread
- it combines the deliciousness of french toast, bread pudding and coffee cake.
YUM!



No comments: