Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Solo road trip (with 2 kiddos)

My first solo road trip with the kids actually went much better than expected. I kept catching myself feeling anxious beforehand and finally just tried to address why I was feeling anxious and to play out what my worst-case scenario looked like ... both kids scream the whole 3+ hours and poop all over themselves and their car seats ... then asked myself if I could deal with that? Decided I could and away we went. So so thankful to the Hayes Family for making this getaway possible!!















We got to stay with one of Luke's most favorite friends, Connor --



























We even managed to be there on the right day to participate at the library story/craft time which we'd gone to every week last summer.



































And, of course .... plenty of time playing at the lake!

No comments: