Friday, October 3, 2008

Wasp nests

Last week, Jason & I scraped 315 wasp nests off the boards underneath our house ... and that was only HALF of the house! We still have a long ways to go on this project. Thankfully, most of the nests were abandoned or their owners were out looking for food while we worked, so at least we didn't have angry wasps after us :) I have to admit that creeping around on the rocks while staying low enough to the ground to fit between the earth and the house worked muscles that I didn't even know I had anymore! Maybe this should be a daily exercise routine?? Anyone want to join us??

2 comments:

Kim said...

The words "315 wasp nests" and "anyone want to join us?" should never be used in the same sentence... As much as I'd love to work my muscles evicting angry things that sting, I think I'll stay here :)

Glad to see a new post!

Molly W. said...

Um...have I told you lately how much I admire you? :)