Thursday, May 19, 2011

Four down .... sixty-one to go!

Four years ago today, I had the unimaginable joy of being able to marry a man who's qualities far exceeded everything I had ever dreamed of.  After being married for four years, I still catch myself wondering how I came to be so fortunate.  I like that and I hope I never lose the feeling of awe.

With our job, going out in the evening isn't an option so instead we celebrated by going on a lunch date to a place that we both love.  Although we got off to a rough start (my self-esteem issues pick the worst moments to knock me down), we had an terrific date and ate some amazing Thai curry!  Yum!






4 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! And I love your lunchdate summer dress!!

williamqliu said...

You two are such a sweet couple! :) Happy Anniversary!!!

Molly W. said...

Ah, happy anniversary you two! I'm so glad I could be there to celebrate your wedding day, and now, watch all your adventures. God definitely had a plan for you two and its so fun to watch it unfold. xo

sammyjean said...

Happy Anniversary Carrie and Jason! You look just as happy and gorgeous today as you did four years ago. Enjoy your last few weeks in Shanghai! Can't wait to hear about your next adventure. xx