Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What getting up early gets you

Aren't you glad that we aren't birds?  And that getting up early does not get us a worm???

This morning, I woke up much earlier than I'd hoped and decided to make these delicious pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.  I had to modify the recipe a bit as I didn't have a full cup of pumpkin or the millet -- I topped up my pumpkin with applesauce and used oatmeal in place of the millet.  I was a bit worried as sometimes my "creation" don't turn out all too well.  These turned out great!  A yummy treat that feels sort of healthy with the whole-wheat flour and oats/millet inside.

And, even though I dearly wanted to keep them all for myself, I actually brought a basket of them to work to share -- my good deed for the day :)







1 comment:

williamqliu said...

Yummy and so thoughtful for sharing :)