Friday, November 1, 2013

Guatemala Randomness

Some pictures from the past few weeks --
Jason drives in Panajachel!

















A Guatemalan "enchilada" -- complete with beets & egg















I'm glad Jason saw this guy - I would have been startled (to say the least) when I blindly reached for the paper


























I stopped next to this young man to watch a parade for a few minutes and cringed when I realized he had RAW
chicken in his bags, baking in the sun while he enjoyed the festivities.



Live chicken delivery











Poinsettia TREES already in full bloom here







AMAZING flower a friend brought me from her yard

Our bridge - looks super safe, right?
I love these wheelbarrows, they just look so sweet. When I commented to Jason about them, he brought me
back to reality by reminding me how heavy they would be before a load was even added.










































































What can you carry on your head??

Sunrise from our window

No comments: