Friday, June 19, 2015

On my way ...

... to see these amazing ladies!!















I am thrilled to be heading to Denver (on my own!) this morning for two whole days with my wonderful friends from Guatemala. I already know that the time will not be long enough, but am just SO SO thankful to get to see them at all. And, specially thankful for Jason's mom who will watch Luke (all day!) for me today while Jason is at work. It is sad for Luke not to get to come and visit with Mel & Amber's kiddos since they are the first friends he was really aware of, but summer ticket prices were just too expensive for both of us to go ... and of course Jason would have loved to come too, but instead I get a weekend away on my own with some dear friends which is going to be absolutely lovely.



No comments: